1. Samuel Clemmins: Do not argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
2. On the same tack: Don’t argue with an idiot, people watching may not be able to tell the difference
3. Of course you believe your logic is sound. That is what makes you an idiot with conviction
4. You can fix many things but you can’t fix stupid
5. Even death can’t cure an idiot
6. You can’t make anything idiot proof because idiots are so ingenious
7. The demagogue is one who preaches doctrines he knows to be untrue to men he knows to be idiots
8. Stupidity – Quitters never win, winners never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots
9. Show me a good loser and I’ll show you an idiot.
10. We know that the nature of genius is to provide idiots with ideas twenty years later.
11. I’m all in favour of the democratic principle that one idiot is as good as one genius, but I draw the line when someone takes the next step and concludes that two idiots are better than one genius.
12. Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?